Live acoustic music with vocals, guitar, and percussion by Derek and Roger Kidd. We perform in Salem, Oregon and the greater Willamette Valley.
- Friday, May 15 – Redgate Winery from 6 – 9pm (with Jim Denno)
- Friday, May 22 — Ankeny Vineyard from 5 – 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 23 – Redhawk Winery from 12 – 4pm
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day) – Coria Estates from 3 – 6pm
- Friday, May 29 — Pressed Coffee & Wine Bar from 7 – 10pm
- Saturday, May 30 — Neal Creek Resort (Open House) from 12 – 2pm (Derek solo)
- Saturday, May 30 – Ankeny Vineyard from 5 – 7:30pm
Listen to a music demo by The Brothers Kidd. All songs copyright Derek Kidd, 2014.
The Brothers Kidd play a wide range of musical styles — from rock and country to folk and blues. As a duo we have a small space footprint and can either play at a very unobtrusive volume for receptions or we can pick up the tempo and energy level for parties. The Brothers Kidd have entertained guests at a range of venues, including Redhawk Winery & Vineyard, Firesteed Vineyard, Ankeny Vineyard, and Pressed Coffee & Wine Bar. For larger events, we play as a trio with lead guitarist Jim Denno. If you’d like to book The Brothers Kidd for your event, please contact Roger at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also provide a sample song list upon request.