Live acoustic music with vocals, guitar, and percussion by Derek and Roger Kidd. We perform in Salem, Oregon and the greater Willamette Valley.
- Saturday, Sept. 5 – Redgate Winery from 6 – 9pm
- Sunday, Sept. 6 – Redhawk Winery from 12 – 4pm
- Sunday, Sept. 13 – Taters Café from 10 – 1pm
- Wednesday, Sept. 16 – Creekside Golf Club (Private Party) from 6 – 9pm
- Friday, Sept. 25 – Union Barrel from 8 – 10pm
- Saturday, Sept. 26 – Fall Harvest Festival at Bauman Farms from 12 – 1pm
- Sunday, Sept. 27 – Taters Café from 10 – 1pm
Listen to a music demo by The Brothers Kidd. All songs copyright Derek Kidd, 2014.
The Brothers Kidd play a wide range of musical styles — from rock and country to folk and blues. As a duo we have a small space footprint and can either play at a very unobtrusive volume for receptions or we can pick up the tempo and energy level for parties. The Brothers Kidd have entertained guests at a range of venues, including Redhawk Winery & Vineyard, Firesteed Vineyard, Ankeny Vineyard, and Pressed Coffee & Wine Bar. For larger events, we play as a trio with lead guitarist Jim Denno. If you’d like to book The Brothers Kidd for your event, please contact Roger at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also provide a sample song list upon request.