Live acoustic music with vocals, guitar, and percussion by Derek and Roger Kidd. We perform in Salem, Oregon and the greater Willamette Valley.
- Thursday, July 2 – Redgate Winery from 6 – 9
- Friday, July 3 – Union Barrel from 8 – 10
- Saturday, July 11 – Coria Estates from 3 – 6 (Derek solo)
- Sunday, July 12 – Taters Café from 10 – 1 (Derek solo)
- Wednesday, July 22 – Creekside Golf Club (Private Party)
- Friday, July 24 – Redhawk Winery 10th Anniversary from 5 – 8:30
- Saturday, July 25 – Private Party from Noon – 5
- Friday, July 31 – Pressed Coffee and Wine Bar from 7 – 10
Listen to a music demo by The Brothers Kidd. All songs copyright Derek Kidd, 2014.
The Brothers Kidd play a wide range of musical styles — from rock and country to folk and blues. As a duo we have a small space footprint and can either play at a very unobtrusive volume for receptions or we can pick up the tempo and energy level for parties. The Brothers Kidd have entertained guests at a range of venues, including Redhawk Winery & Vineyard, Firesteed Vineyard, Ankeny Vineyard, and Pressed Coffee & Wine Bar. For larger events, we play as a trio with lead guitarist Jim Denno. If you’d like to book The Brothers Kidd for your event, please contact Roger at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also provide a sample song list upon request.